13 Feb Collins Coffee House, Melbourne CBD
During Melbourne’s lockdowns Collins Coffee House pivoted and started providing their high tea to their customers via delivery. While lockdowns are now behind us, they’re still offering High Tea Boxes to enjoy at home. Their High Tea Box for 2 comes with 12 different items, all baked fresh daily. It’s the perfect gift for Valentine’s day (or any day really), especially with deliveries available 7 days a week.
Our selection included:
– Free range egg and mayonnaise mini roll
– Roma tomato, cherry bocconcini in a soft mini roll
– Free range chicken waldorf ribbon sandwich
– Cucumber ribbon sandwich
– Roasted butternut pumpkin and sage tart
– Ricotta and baby spinach filo pastry pie
– Caramelised onion and Yarra valley Persian feta quiche
– Flourless orange and almond cake
– Spiced carrot cake with vanilla cream cheese frosting
– Organic raspberry and coconut cake
– Italian ricciarelli almond biscuits with amarena fabbri cherry
– Freshly baked scones with Yarra Valley pure cream and raspberry preserve.
Highlights for me were the flourless orange and almond cake and the beautiful ricotta and baby spinach filo pastry pie!
Orders can be placed through their website: https://www.collinscoffeehouse.co/high-tea/p/box-delivery
Disclaimer: I was gifted a High Tea Box by Collins Coffee House, however, opinions expressed here are purely my own, and are based on my experience at the time
Collins Coffee House
395 Collins St
Melbourne, VIC, 3000